Monday, April 26, 2010

Puppy Pics

After several instances where I had a hard time finding the picture I was looking for I finally downloaded Picasa for linux and started tagging my photos so I could find them. OMG! I had no idea I had that many pictures on my computer. The finally count was somewhere over 4600.

I did come across some of Vivre's puppy pictures. It is hard to imagine her as this little ball of fluff.

This one was emailed to me by Franziska when Vivre was about 8 weeks old









And this was taken at a horse show shortly after I got her.
All right I am done with my trip down memory lane.

1 comment:

Franziska said...

I remember the little girl! My husband was against 'returning' her, so of course I didn't tell him that I was doing it. When I got home with the 'replacement', he thought something was wrong with the puppy, because she was so 'sad and quiet' in his arms! He thought she was sick!! Vivre was a cutie-pie; can't imagine a dog being even faster than Juno now, but Vivre probably is!