Friday, July 9, 2010

Mini Terv

Vivre went in for her shots this morning. Renee and Todd had their dogs in, a GP and a newfie- flat coated cross. Vivre has never seen dogs that size before. So to distract Vivre we went to work. It was pretty crappy heeling, but it was the first time she has ever heeled on leash. That combined with the interesting doggy smells and the black giant watching her she did pretty well. I was happy with her performance.

I have been guesstimating her weight since I don't have a scale. She is tiny! She is about 20 inches and 35lbs. It is supposed to be cooler today and tomorrow, so weather permitting we'll go hiking this weekend. If it rains tonight then I will try and go to dog slaughter, if not then we'll head somewhere else. I will definitely have my camera so I should have some pictures from the trip when I get back.

2 comments:

F & J said...

No way!? I thought Juno was the smallest at 42 pounds! Well, she is not as fine boned as Vivre...

Becky said...

I was thinking Jiva was fairly small too, but I'd have to email Dawn. Truthfully Vivre has so much energy and personality that she seems so much bigger than she is. It shocks me sometimes when she climbs on my lap how tiny she really is.