Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Desperate

I'm lost. What do you do with a sprite pup when you are single and sick? Besides morn the loss of your brand new cell phone? She is banging a buster cube around right now, but I have to watch her and Yoda over food. So far, (totally my fault bacause I'm not watching her the way I normally do) I have had her poop in the house twice (which she never does), and pee in my bed. Yes in between my sheets not on top over the covers. Then thinking she was chomping down on something else I lay in bed while she nearly destroyed my brand new (3 weeks old) cell phone. Actually it is probably a good thing she was crated for the night when I found it. That spared her from my murderous wrath. The sim card is gone and I can no longer hear from the ear piece. So I stuck using speaker phoneand getting a blut tooth. I can't afford ANOTHER new cell phone. This is the first one she has destroyed, but I am really, really rough on cell phones.

She has gotten borerd with the buster cube and wants to play. Ok. I'm going to drag myself to the store and get lots and lots of bones, chews and kong stuffers.

3 comments:

Bry said...

If you need a break we can come get the sister of my wicked dog and let them enjoy a weekend of rough housing... :)

Brydon

Anonymous said...

Hey Becky, Juno eats Fenzi's kids' lego pieces. So, every morning, I can see in her poop plastic Star Wars pieces: blue helmets, silver swords, red lego quadrants. A SIM card? Pushah!That's kids stuff.;-) Hope you're feeling better! Cheers, Franziska

Becky said...

I just can't figure out how she got to the sim card? I mean first she had to get the battery cover off. I could hardly get the battery cover off. Of course that isn't a problem any more.

I do need to get her up to visit Wicked. Luckily it was only a 24 hour thing. Of course it was scary to see just how much damage she can do in 24 hours. There could be trouble if I ever get really sick.