Saturday, October 31, 2009

More Cell Phone woes

My cell now has no back, and no front and I still have to use it on speaker phone. Why can't she chew on remote controls like a normal puppy? I am going to make a special cell holder on my cork board and just slip my phone in there when I come in. If I can make that a habit then I will get a new phone. I just hate to get a new phone that will also get eaten.

I took some new pictures on our daily walkabout. I'll stick them up on flickr when I get done here. I even managed to get one of her standing still. That is rare. She noticed today that water moves! She still doesn't want to get her feet wet, but she would just watch the streams rushing around. Jumping from one high spot to another so she can watch the water. It was hilarious.

So far I'm not seeing a lot of behaviour changes. I was dreading adolescence and now it looks like it is waiting to ambush me just when I let my guard down. I did notice that while shaping new behaviours she doesn't work as long as she used to, but then she always surprised me with her puppy attention span.

I'm not tracking like I should be, I need to get on that. She tends to want to just race past the hot dog bits I need to not let her go on until she eats the food. So I am making a goal to really get tracking this week.

No comments: