Thursday, January 21, 2010

My desk

Vivre has decided that my desk is a toy bin. Where before I could leave her loose if I left the room, now I can't even go to the bathroom with out coming back and finding something from my desk has been pilfered. Just now it was a new thing of tea. I was only gone for maybe a minute and a half, when I came back in she had stolen a container of white mango peach tea and scattered the bags all over. Yesterday I left the desk drawer open (for just a second) and she managed to steal both a pouch with pendants and my nook plug. (Mom, the nook plug is fine. She didn't hurt it.)

I did get the tugs ordered, and they are on the way. So no more sticks for us. I think I am going to get her a new jolly ball. I had an old one with the handle chewed off outside and she loves it. She carts it all over the place and is perfectly willing to work for me to throw the jolly ball. The big thing for me though is it is too big for her to eat. (I usually only get the big horse sized balls.) We don't have any pet stores locally, but the feed store had some the last time I was there.

No comments: