Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sick as a ...

On my way back from Lexington I started to feel pretty bad, I made it home, fell in to bed and stayed there until Thursday. Even then I really wasn't up to par. It was two full weeks before I was better. Now I am having to deal with the things that didn't get done while I was sick, getting ready for this weekend and dealing with my post election funk, when I am faced with the depressing fact that I am surrounded by republicans. As a result none of the stuff I wanted to work on before the seminar got done.

I haven't even taken Vivre out in public. We have worked quite a bit in strange places, once she realizes that I have a tug she will focus and work regardless of whether or not I have taken her out lately. Hopefully I will be able to make time tomorrow to get some work done before I leave on Saturday.

No comments: