Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Our Beach Adventure Day 3

Sunday was the best day of the trip. Most of the other campers checked out Sunday morning and the new ones didn't check in until the afternoon so it was quiet. Vivre finally got better about me leaving her with Mom. For most of the trip she wasn't quiet when I would walk away, but by Sunday she started to get better. I was actually able to go for a swim. There really wasn't anybody around for her to disturb, but luckily it wasn't a problem most of Sunday.
More playtime on the beach. She never did get to the place where she liked the waves. I have never had her pull on a tug as hard as she did when she was trying to pull us back on to dry land. I have some pictures of her laying at the site, but didn't get any on the beach because it was too hard to handle two dogs and a camera at the same time. I think my mom still has the camera, but as soon as I get it I will post some of the pictures.
The trip back was fairly uneventful. I think both the pups are glad to be home. This is the first time I have ever been out of town when there wasn't some awful emergency. Everything was fine and the same way I left it. Of course I got home and found out my computer ate another hard drive. I'm currently working off a live cd. So I don't know how long it will take me to get the pictures up, but I'll get them as soon as I can.

No comments: