Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Another Horse Show

We have hosrse shows on the second Saturday of the month. Vivre did wonderfully. She never once chased after the running children. All though the horses were another story. We started to play tug, but after two yelps I checked her mouth to realize her gums were a little swollen. It seems a little early for her to start teething and her gums are fine now, but I am a little hesitant to tug with her.

It was a much smaller crowd, and there was no whooping with the applause. There was also somebody who actually knew what a terv was. That makes a total of two people. There was also another person who thought it was a wolf pup. All though to be fair she knew me, so she knew it was possible I would be running around with a wolf. There are some new pictures on the flickr. I'll go ahead and post one here anyway.
.

No comments: