Sunday, June 7, 2009

Another One!

I have lost another phone charger. I don't know why she likes chargers so much more than everything else. The first time I just didn't think, I let the cord dangle in to Vivre reach. Then I moved the charger to the head of the bed and placed the excess cord behind a trunk. Some how she still managed to get it. But it was still usable. Until the other night when I stretched it out to talk while the phone charged and then forgot it. Thankfully she doesn't seem to like thicker cords. My aunt had her refrigerator cord chewed completely in half. My dad, an electrician, was suprised the dog survived. My laptop power cord also has teeth marks, it was behind the trunk too. I haven't checked it to make sure that it still works, but it isn't bad so I'm not worried.

I bought an adapter so I can plug a car charger in to a wall socket. I think I have three car chargers. Ridiculous since the lighter in my car doesn't work and I can't use them. I hope this will work better since they have shorter cords and they are curly and don't dangle. I really don't want to have to buy another charger.

No comments: