Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lavender Festival

I took Vivre with me to the Lavender Festival.  There isn't a lot there, but there are a handful of jewelry and craft booths, a farmers market and music.  And of course Lavender Lemonade.  We took my mom's convertible, which was entertaining since Vivre kept trying to bite the wind.  Mom wanted to get over to the farmers market before the bread lady sold out again, she had to leave me and Vivre behind since I can't walk ten feet with out somebody stopping me to tell me how beautiful my dog is and how they have never coloring  like hers.  Except there was actually a number of people who recognized her as a Terv and two who said "Look it's on of those drug sniffing dogs."  Which could be a Mal of could be a Terv since I know their local police department had a Terv.  I'm beginning to think her getting older won't stop people from wanting to pet her.  Her coloring is just too striking for that. 

I did have one lady tell me I needed to put a halti or a choke chain on my puppy to stop her from pulling.  I can only imagine the look on my face.  I have to admit there is a small part of me that cringes because I never take an unruly dog out in public, but Vivre who is still just a wild puppy goes everywhere.  My mother just shakes her head. 

I grabbed some food from a  booth on the way out.  I've discovered that Vivre likes hummus, but it gives her awful puppy gas, so no more hummus for the puppy. 

 



--
http://lifewithvivre.blogspot.com/

No comments: