Monday, July 6, 2009

Monkey Puppy

I think that Denise has sold me a puppy that is half terv and half monkey. Vivre has learned that she can climb. She is putting this new skill to use. She climbs everything. Boxes, chairs, my computer desk, which wouldn't be a problem except the places where I can put off limit items is rapidly dwindling. I'll need to get more furniture with drawers if this keeps up. My cats seem to be working with her. The only two places she can't reach are the top of the bookcase and the top of the fridge. So the cats knock the good stuff down to puppy level.

Teething is going well. I've noticed she seems a little needier this week, but I have been gone more than usual this past week so I can't tell if it is a side effect of teething, or of me being gone. She has finally gotten big enough to knock the buster cube around. That has been a life saver. I have only used it for my horse so I wasn't really aware of how noisy they are, but it keeps her busy and lets her work some energy out. I can handle the noise. It will be nice when teething is over with and she can go back to tugging, she climbed up on to my desk and got the squit bottled we played with it and chewed it just enough to make it useless. Silly Puppy.

No comments: