Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Teething

Vivre is teething. Of course she always has her mouth on something, so there isn't too much of a difference in chewing.

The big difference is since we aren't tugging now she has a lot more energy. Which she has devoted to becoming a monkey puppy and climbing everything. I'll be sitting at the computer and will feel her climb over the arms of my chair and plop in behind me, or will look over and see her climbing crates and boxes to get to where the cats are sleeping. Before too long I am going to walk in find her standing on the bookcase eating the cat food.

Since it has been a busy couple of days I have been gone a lot. Yesterday my aunt came over and took Vivre out and over to her house. Vivre and Jethro (yes, that really is his name and it suits him,) ran and wrestled and played. I am shocked that Marti still has a house left.

I have been invited to a fireworks show this weekend. It is supposed to be a very impressive show, but I am worried about leaving the dogs. We are over a mile from our nearest neighbor, so there shouldn't be any loud fireworks near here, and none of the adult dogs are afraid of fireworks. I just hate to leave Vivre where she might get freaked out if some idiot rednecks decided to go off in to the woods to set off fireworks. Which means I will probably be home. Of course I don't like crowds so it won't be a terrible loss.

No comments: