Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Puppy Trips

Ok, well we are past the first 24 hours of Puppydom. Vivre continues to try and get the cats to play using her 3B methods. She Barrels towards them, can't stop and Bumps them with her nose and then Bites to try and get them to play. Orrick who has dealt with more of it now just jumps up out of the way. The others take a quick jump back and look at her like "What are you doing?"

The older dogs are starting to get a little tired of bouncing puppy, so I play with her so she leaves them alone, then they seem to get bent out of shape because I am playing with her and not them.

She is actually crashed out on the floor right now. We went to my grandparent's house twice and I took her to the barn. A great place for premack. Call her to come, then let her run and sniff horse poop. She was a little nervous of the aussies at the barn. First jumping back and hiding behind me, then switching gears to going to sniff them growling. It didn't last long though as she finally started bouncing off their heads too. It really changed her attitude for the rest of the day. When we went back to my Grandmother's she put all but one of her dogs out and Vivre went up to my grandmother to bounce off her for a bit.

Now she is passed out in the floor near my feet. The older dogs are enjoying their reprieve.

No comments: